“The coaching was massively helpful.
Despite the challenging topic…it seemed effortless to you.
And, like good film direction, when we were “in flow” at times
I was so focused I actually hardly noticed you were there!”
Chelsham is owned and run by Tony Jackson who personally leads all our assignments, working with specialists from a carefully selected group of deeply-experienced associates where needed. Tony is a qualified, experienced and talented executive coach and consultant.
He previously launched and led an internal HR consulting team at PwC, was UK HR Director for a major consulting/technology business, operated as a change consultant at the prestigious law firm Simmons & Simmons and then became HR Leader for the ground-breaking & admired charity Macmillan Cancer Support. More recently Tony acted as Global HRD for another international law firm.
Tony’s corporate career peaked with very senior roles where he was used to dealing with C-Suite stakeholders on a daily basis. He developed his impactful coaching practice alongside this senior/executive HR career and therefore brings Board-level experience with him into every coaching relationship.
Alongside this successful HR/business career, Tony developed his coaching practice over a period of 15+ years and qualified as a professional coach in 2006. All of Chelsham’s associate coaches are experienced & qualified to the same extent.
Chelsham exists to help current or future leaders, teams and organisations unlock their true potential, to reach that next level of success.
Our belief is that our impactful, insightful and well-designed coaching, leadership, inclusion & consulting interventions do just that.
In a competitive market we are clear on what sets us apart and how we add value.
Our track record and growing client base is testament, we believe, to this value.
We aim to balance ethics with a results-focus. It’s both.
Tony carries the following experience into each coaching & consulting assignment:
- As long ago as 1989 coached and advised on careers, appointments and transitions as part of his career as a selection consultant
- As an in-house recruiter with Price Waterhouse Management Consultants in the years of explosive growth in the mid-late 1990s, Tony managed complex relationships across the European firm and coached/mentored job-seekers & new hires including on effectively transitioning into the world of consultancy
- Trained in advanced facilitation, change management & consulting amongst industry-leading consultants
- In 2006, in order to build upon his informal coaching experience, he formalised his coaching practice via the School of Coaching’s flagship Coach’s Programme – EMCC accredited at Senior Practitioner level
- As leader of PwC UK’s internal HR consulting & projects team acted as change agent working with and coaching / advising business leaders and staff – also playing his part as a member of the firm’s internal coaching faculty
- Management team member and HRD in an international corporate – performance improvement including significant change management and leadership coaching – a ‘turnaround’ scenario demanding significant Board/CEO-level activity
- Drove culture change by personally facilitating a large number of highly rated development sessions across another international business
- As HR Leader partnered with, advised & coached leaders and senior managers at Macmillan Cancer Support in a period of major change
- Recognised for outstanding presentation, facilitation and workshop skills in various companies
- Delivered functional change in HR, Recruitment and L&D in a number of different business scenarios
- Qualified as an MBTI Practitioner (Step I & Step II) and FIRO-B Practitioner – and more recently became a FRSA
- Having followed own passion & interest by founding Chelsham in 2013, now devoted to personally coaching leaders, rising stars & business-owners and consulting/facilitating in diverse client organisations
- Transition, leadership and performance coaching experience extends up to CEO / Senior Partner level, other executives, and less senior staff, in a variety of industries
- Tony regularly refreshes his professional skills, and deepens his self-understanding, through supervision, conferences, seminars and personal development including annual retreats in Andalusia and the Algarve.
THE CHELSHAM BLOG
A blog on coaching, consulting & people (and HR, leadership & inclusion……)
Founder & Managing Director
Office: 020 3740 7177
Mobile: 07710 069463