Coaching for Executives, Leaders, Teams and Organisations
Welcome to Chelsham
Our belief is that our impactful, business-oriented coaching and consulting interventions lead to people, teams and organisations truly unlocking their potential and attaining their goals. We work in partnership with you, your colleagues and your business to do just that via our specialist services:
- qualified, commercially-minded and intuitive executive coaching
- adept, catalytic facilitation
- strategic people, HR and organisational consulting
- coaching and consulting on leadership, transitions, inclusion & performance.
Operating out of bases in the City of London and near Clapham Common, we work with clients in London/South East England as well as across & outside the UK.
Tony Jackson – Founder | Coach | Consultant
Chelsham is owned and run by Tony Jackson who personally leads all our assignments, working with specialists from a carefully selected and deeply-experienced group of associates.
Tony is a qualified, impactful and talented executive coach, HRD and consultant.
He is also a keen amateur photographer. His work features across chelsham.co with more to be found on this recently launched partner website.
Chelsham has helped people and companies across London and the UK to realise their potential via a range of complementary specialist services:
- Coaching executives, leaders, rising stars & business owners
- Helping you or your people be at your best through changes & transitions
- Team-coaching, facilitation and workshop design & delivery
- People strategy, HR strategy and HR or recruitment function transformation
- External mentoring for HR, L&D and recruitment professionals
- Performance maximisation, inclusive management & leadership development
“If you want to be more empowered & more effective at doing what you love in the world of work then I would highly recommend you invest in yourself and spend some time being coached by Tony Jackson at Chelsham”
What’s on the mind of Tony Jackson – Founder & Director of Chelsham Consulting? A blog on coaching, consulting and people.